Thank you for considering us as your sport & spine rehabilitation solution in Baton Rouge. It’s overwhelming finding a qualified, respected, and results- oriented Doctor. Congratulations, you’ve found one.
From here, let us help you get started on the proper road to recovery. We got this – together.
Step One: Call our office in Baton Rouge at 225-766-9788 to set an initial assessment appointment .
Step Two: Gather any MRIs, X-Rays, or other documentation regarding your injury (if applicable).
Step Three: Take a deep breath. You’re not alone.
On the day of your first appoint remember the following
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your appointment to have plenty of time to fill out necessary forms.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing such as running shorts, yoga pants, a t-shirt, a tank top, etc.
- Bring a sweater or sweatshirt since it tends to get cold in the treatment area.
- Our treatment area is an open space. Do not make it a habit to engage in long and loud conversations on your mobile phone during your treatment. Please respect the space of others.
- Although we have a relaxed atmosphere, we ask that you respect the privacy of other patients.
- Taking pictures while in the treatment area is not allowed.Some exceptions might be granted so feel free to ask.
- Please refer to our cancellation policy.