Prednisone (Glucocorticoid, Corticosteroid)
The drug Prednisone is included in the category of synthetic glucocorticosteroids, and is a dehydrated analog of hydrocortisone. The drug has anti-allergic, immunosuppressive, and anti-inflammatory activity. When taken orally, the drug is absorbed very well. For a maximum of two hours, the content of the drug in plasma reaches its highest level. Metabolism takes place mainly in the liver and partly in the kidney system. Excretion from the body is carried out with urine. The drug is found in small amounts in breast milk, penetrates the placental barrier.
Buy Prednisone Over The Counter Online
|Tablet Strength:||5mg, 10mg, 20mg, 40mg|
|Available Packages:||30, 60, 90, 120, 180, 270, 360 pills|
|Payment Method:||VISA, MASTERCARD|
|Shipment:||Express Delivery Service|
|Buy Now From:||
- The drug is prescribed for rheumatic fever, chorea, rheumatic carditis.
- The remedy is recommended for pathologies in the connective tissue of a systemic nature: dermatomyositis, periarteritis nodosa, scleroderma, lupus erythematosus.
- The indications include multiple sclerosis, inflammatory processes in the joints of chronic and acute course.
- A remedy is also prescribed for diseases such as epicondylitis, synovitis, bursitis, Still’s syndrome, osteoarthritis (including post-traumatic), humeroscapular periarthritis, psoriatic, juvenile, gouty and rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis.
- Prednisone is recommended for status asthmaticus, bronchial asthma, interstitial lung pathologies (grade 2-3 sarcoidoses, fibrosis, acute alveolitis), and lung cancer.
- The agent is prescribed for aspiration (in combination with specific treatment), Leffler’s eosinophilic pneumonia, berylliosis, tuberculosis (in combination with specific treatment), hyperplasia, secondary and primary insufficiency in the adrenal glands (including conditions after their removal).
- Indications for prescribing medication should include autoimmune pathologies, hypoglycemic conditions.
- The drug is also prescribed for hepatitis, acute and chronic allergic diseases, inflammatory lesions of the digestive system, nephrotic syndrome, diseases of the organs, and the hematopoietic system.
- The drug Prednisone instructions for use recommends for skin pathologies of an autoimmune and other nature.
- In particular, a medication is prescribed for exfoliative, herpetiform bullous dermatitis, pemphigus, Lyell’s syndrome, psoriasis, eczema.
- The agent is prescribed for hypercalcemia in oncological pathologies, eye diseases, brain edema of the post-traumatic, post-radiation, and post-surgery period.
- The drug is recommended to prevent and eliminate the sensation of nausea or vomiting on the basis of cytostatic therapy, as well as in the prevention of graft rejection.
The drug Prednisone instruction for use recommends taking it orally without chewing. As a replacement therapy, the drug is prescribed at 20-30 mg. Maintenance doses – 5-10 mg. Depending on the patient’s condition, the initial amount of the drug can be from 15 to 100 mg. Prednisone for children is prescribed 1-2 mg/kg. The amount obtained is divided into four to six doses. Maintenance dose per day – 300-600 mcg/kg.
There are different reviews about the drug Prednisone, including negative ones. Most often, they are formed due to the appearance of adverse reactions. That is why before using the product, it is necessary to read the instructions and pay attention to contraindications. If you have hypersensitivity to the components, then the tablets will provoke an allergy.
Adverse reactions of both drugs include obesity and diabetes, dyspepsia and digestive disorders, malfunctions of the cardiovascular and nervous systems. The drug Prednisone can cause hormonal pathologies: increased hair growth, sexual dysfunction, failure in the menstrual cycle. Its contributes to stunted bone growth, which is especially pronounced in children. Reception of Prednisone can disrupt tissue regeneration processes, and prolong the period of wound healing.
Reviews of doctors report that Prednisone is quite effective in its use. The medicine has an anti-inflammatory, decongestant, analgesic effect. The drug also eliminates intoxication to some extent, enhances the effect of other drugs used to treat diseases of the spine.
Prednisone should be discontinued gradually. Otherwise, the corresponding syndrome may develop. It is manifested by neurological disorders, and loss of concentration. Long-term use of this composition can provoke vision pathologies, a violation of taste buds, an exacerbation of depressive states..